Important Update for Paradise Pointe 3/23
The Clay County Health Department has granted us permission to remain open based on our Health Safety Plan that we have in place. There are a couple of revisions to the policy we put into place on 3/21. We will now only accept credit cards for payment. Cash is not allowed. We also encourage golfers to make a tee time prior to coming to Paradise. We are experiencing a large demand and want to make sure to accommodate as many as possible, but it must be done in an orderly manner to protect the public and our staff. The best way to ensure you will be able to play is to make a tee time. Make your tee time online here or by calling the pro shop at 816-532-4100. As a reminder, our first tee time is 10:00 am daily, which enables us extra time to make sure our facility is sanitized properly. Thank you for your understanding!
Paradise Pointe Procedures as of March 21st.
At Paradise Pointe we are committed to doing everything we can to give you an enjoyable visit while taking the appropriate steps to protect you and our staff. With that in mind we want to bring you up to date on what we are doing to comply with the CDC Guidelines and Clay County Health Department Directive.
1. Our hours of operation for golf will be 10:00 am to 4:00 pm daily, with tee times spaced at a minimum of 18 minutes apart. The first tee time of the day will be 10:00 am to allow our staff to prepare the golf course with a limited crew. Golfers will need to tee off by 4:00 pm. We will allow golfers on the course based on their "pre booked" tee time. Walk ups will be placed in the first available open tee time slot. It is important to book a tee time ahead of arriving at the course, since play will be limited due to the new guidelines.
2. Tee Times will continue to be able to be booked online at www.paradisepointegolf.com/TeeTimes or by calling the pro shop at 816-532-4100.
3. When you arrive at the course you will enter the banquet room doors. Inside the door there will be a check in area. A maximum of 4 golfers will be allowed in the area at a time allowing for spacing at a minimum of 6 feet between people.
4. We will continue to accept all forms of payment, but we prefer credit card payment online, over the phone or over in person.
5. At this time there will not be any food and beverage service available and there will be no access to the clubhouse area, other than the limited check in area.
6. The Driving Range will remain closed.
7. Restrooms will be available inside the banquet room entrance and we request the only one person is in the restroom at a time and that you wash your hands per the CDC guidelines.
8. We are allowing you to take a “separate” cart, unless you are with someone you feel comfortable riding with.
9. Carts will be cleaned before and after your round. We will be cleaning all touch areas (steering wheel and bag clips) with bleach water. We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer for use throughout your visit to Paradise.
10. All water coolers, ball washers and sand rakes are being removed from the courses. We are in the process of modifying the cups , so that you don’t have to touch the flagstick.
We are facing a life changing time and we are committed to doing everything we can to make golf available while keeping the public interest as a top priority. We ask that you do the same while at Paradise Pointe, as well as in your everyday life. Please do not come the course if you are sick or if you have been exposed to anybody else that has been sick. The better job we do now of taking care of each other gets us back to our “normal” lives quicker.
Thank you very much for allowing Paradise Pointe to be your golf course of choice!